Saturday, August 14, 2010

Albert Haynesworth on Redskins' 3-4 Defense: 'I like it ... it's Going to Be a Good Defense'

Albert Haynesworth has had a change of heart about the Washington Redskins' new Defensive Scheme.

The Man Who SKIPPED a mandatory mini-camp and June, demanded a trade and they complained Being wasn't being "Allowed to play to my Strengths" now says they is Enjoying the 3-4 Defensive Scheme ushered in by new head coach Mike Shanahan.

"It's Different, But I like it. It's something I've got to get Used to, vain mutch flatlined, it's going to be a good Defense," Said Haynesworth, via the AP, on Friday night. "They Allow Me To pass rush and everything like that, wakes up is really important to me."

Haynesworth Answered questions for the first time since camp started on playing a few series with the second unit in the Redskins' 42-17 win against the Buffalo Bills.

Relations Between Haynesworth and the Redskins Appear to Be Improving, now one week since the Defensive lineman Passed the conditioning test That Kept him out of the first week and a half of camp.

"Whatever" They want me to do one, man. I'm just going to keep playing. I know I'm a good player, "Said Haynesworth," and Eventually I'll be with the first team. "

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains