Monday, August 16, 2010

David Hasselhoff Gets the Last Laugh on His 'Comedy Central Roast' (VIDEO)

David Hasselhoff was the prime target is "The Comedy Central Roast" (Sun., 10PM ET is COM), and the jokes were flying for "a Man Who is a colossal hit in Germany - a country known for making Rational decisions," Said Seth MacFarlane.

Pamela Anderson Said, "I remember how I was Nervous is my first day of 'Baywatch' - Because I can not swim. But David was so sweet - they are Pulled me aside and Said, 'Do not worry, I can 't act'. "

But Hasselhoff Took it all in stride, telling MacFarlane, "I've Heard Rumors That You like to drink - some times maybe a little too much. Now be careful, Seth, you do not want to end up like me - tall , hand-some, rich and famous all over the world. "

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains