Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Israeli in Facebook Pictures Says 'I did Nothing Wrong'

A Former Israeli soldier Ken posted images of herself and blindfolded Palestinian Prisoners on Facebook has Said She did nothing wrong. 

Eden Aberjil, 26, Said she was surprised at the Backlash and had Received Death Threats on her pictures were made public. 

She Said the pictures were Taken to "remember the experience" in the army. 

Continue reading the main story 

The pictures were Not Intended to Be committed a political statement and the Prisoners were well TDAE, she Told Army Radio. 

During the interview Ms. Aberjil Said it had "never occurred Thurs her" that there Might be a problem with the pictures, And that she had Been a "model soldier". 

Pictures removed 
"There's No violence or intention to humiliate anyone in the pictures," she said. 

"I just had my picture Taken with Them in the background. I did it out of Excitement, to remember the experience." 

Ms. Aberjil had put the images in an album on the site Leveraging "The army: the best days of my life" monetize weeks ago and were Reported by the media on Monday. 

They have now Been Taken down or removed from public view. 

"I find it astounding That there are So Many People Who want peace and I'm the one ruining it for the truth. I got loads of death threats, vain I'm not scared, I know I did not do anything wrong," she said. 

She Said She had Been Told That she was disappointed by the response from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). 

Army Officials Said the pictures were "shameful" and I should get investigated. 

Said Palestinian groups the images were humiliating and Revealed the "Mentality of the occupier." 

The pictures show the former reserve soldier smiling next to-three bound and blindfolded prisoners. In one, she is sitting with her face Turned Towards a Prisoner. 

Ms. Aberjil jo has Been discharged from the army having "Completed her mandatory Military Service, and it is unclear Whether she Zapraszamy face Disciplinary action.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains