Monday, August 16, 2010

Mary Louise Parker Talks About Her Inner Wednesday Addams

Mary Louise Parker has made quite a mark as the Suburban-mom-Turned-pot-dealer on the hit show Weeds. But playing the queen of prime time darkness, Nancy Botwin, May Not be such "a tough stretch for the actress.

The fact is, she kind of considers herself Similar Thurs her character, you know, minus the wholesale drug-Dealing part. "I've always Been a Darker person, a little girl Wednesday Addams," the mom Thurs son William Atticus and daughter Ash, Said Showbizspy.com Thurs. (And if she ever does decide to go into some Illegal work, she did say she's Learned "that You Can make marijuana into cupcakes and lollipops" from her show.)

But Not everything about this mysterious mom is dark and rebellious. Actually she has a hard-worker Streak, and isn't ashamed Thurs Admit it. "I like to work," she said. "I do not under stand" when ... Actors complain Youre getting paid Thurs act ... That I get to do what I love is amazing. Truly I feel lucky here I get to do this. "

Let's hope she Picks and chooses what Ideals Thurs pass on to her kids in Their formative years: Yes to hard-working and graciousness; Thurs no drugs and general negativity.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains