Monday, August 16, 2010

Sara Rue’s Amazing Body Transformation

Would you recognize this girl? After signing up in December as a Jenny Craig spokesperson, Sara has shrunk from a size 14 down to a size 6 Combined with Exercise, she shed 50 pounds through the program on, "I have such" a better relationship with food please I've ever had in my life. I've Learned How to control Portions, I've Learned how to eat healthfully. "Sara Rue tells People.com.Her Routine workout includes 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 days a week on the treadmill, she's also training for her first half marathon, People.com reports. "I spent the first few months of this program wearing my pedometer and getting in my 10.000 Steps every day. When I started running I'd run for one minute and walk for ten. Now I can run for two-and-a-half hours straight. That's insane! I'd never not have Thought Six months ago here I'd Be Able to Run: Speeding. "Sara is best known for the Roles Played as she Carmen Ferrara on the comedy-drama Popular and Claude Casey on the sitcom Less Than Perfect. She guest-starred Also on the show Will & Grace as Joyce, the sister of Grace Adler (Debra Messing) and the show is The Big Bang Theory as Stephanie Barnett, a girlfriend of Leonard Hofstadter (Johnny Galecki). She most recently starred in the dramedy Eastwick as Penny Higgins.She recently Became Engaged Thurs Kevin Price.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains