Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tila Tequila Attacked At Insane Clown Posse Festival

A sheriff confirms That Tila Tequila has complained That audience members attacked her with stones and feces early Saturday morning at the Gathering of the Juggalos festival in down state Illinois, the AP reports. Tequila recounted the event Thurs TMZ: "I went onstage and immediately, Even before I got on stage, dudes were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer Bottles That slit open my eye, Almost Burnt my hair on fire cuz They threw fire crackers on stage, and They Might Even the s ** t out of the port-0-potty and threw s ** t and piss at me "when I was onstage."
The four-day annual Gathering of the Juggalos festival is Organized by the Michigan rap group Insane Clown Posse. The fans Thurs Refer Themselves as "Juggalos."
The Sheriff's Department has no mutch details at this time.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains