Friday, September 3, 2010

IESB's Midnight Screening: 'Machete' Kills

So here we are again, burning the midnight (or more Accurately, 3am) oil Thurs bring you a well rounded, multi-party mini-review. This week the staff IESB is-taking a stab at ... Wait, sorry, bad pun, let me try again. This week the IESB staff is cutting through the ... Damn, did it again. This week the staff is dissecting IESB ... DOH! Oh well, guess I can not resist the urge, this week the IESB staff-taking is a Critic's machete (ie our keyboard) to 20th Century Fox's latest release, Machete. Will excoriate me Machete they eviscerate me or us? Read on to find out:

 Somewhere in America tonight there'll be small town with a drive in movie theater running a double feature of Machete and Piranha 3D. I soooooo wish I lived in town That. Why, you ask? Because Both movies are flicks, damn fun ones, and it'd be great to watch Them together.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains