Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brett Favre Injury

Minnesota Vikings Brett Favre was forced Thurs leave Sunday's game against the New England Patriots in the fourth quarter on his chin was cut open. The cut was a result from Patriots defensive lineman Myron Pryor, the cut required eight stitches close Thurs. Favre, the WHO was Already playing with fractures of his left Ankle and heel, Did not return to a game That the Vikings lost 28-18.

Favre Did not Appear To Have a concussion and Told reporters after the game, "I got hit very hard. It was sore and bleeding.... I do not want to make a big deal out of it." I remember everything, unfortunately. But I'll be fine. " Favre left the game after Completing 22 of 32 passes for 259 yards and an Interception, they did not have a touchdown pass.

The hit doesn't Look To Affect Favre's chances of playing next week anymore please the fractures to His Ankle and Heel. As Favre said, "I was Shocked That I was Able to play and move around the way That I was," Favre said. "My Prayers were answered. I wanted a chance to play... It was touch and go Even before the game today... It's Been So Long (since) I have not Played, I expect to play.

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 / * Style Definitions * / table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name: "Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size: 0; mso-tstyle-colband-size: 0; mso-style -noshow: yes; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin: 0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom: .0001 pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: # 0400; mso-fareast-language: # 0400; mso-bidi-language: # 0400;}

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains