Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kangana Walks Bridal Ramp But Against Opulent Weddings

Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut Walked the ramp in a pink Victorian dress at the Aamby Valley Bridal Week India But the showstopper said she was against PeopleSoft Excess Spending money is opulent weddings.

"A wedding is about two people Tying the knot ... Not about others. I` m against Strictly Criminal wastage of money is weddings. We Should Avoid unnecessary people on the wedding. Instead Should we give the money saved from Thurs That charity and Good To do someone else, "Kangana Told reporters.

The actress, Known for Serious Roles like in 'Gangster', 'Fashion' and 'Life In A Metro' Walked the ramp as the showstopper for designers Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor on Saturday evening.

So what are her Plans for her own wedding?

"I really don` t know. I `m quite young so I don` t think about my marriage yet, "the 23-year-old said.

Asked why They chose Kangana as the showstopper for Their show, the designs Anjalee said: "She is fabulous. Everyone saw how she sizzled on the ramp and I knew That she will do complete justice to our label."

"What I Designed for her was keeping her in mind. I knew That she represents a modern, independent woman of today, so I wanted Thurs design something That will suit her personality. Also, I Gave The Colour Combination Thurs suit her complexion," she added.

The collection consisted of Mostly Bridal gowns with a Victorian touch, studded with crystals Swarovoski. The color palette ranged from beige, peach, gray, white and baby pink Thurs orange, fuschia, yellow, green and gold.

"I wanted a Collection That Would Present an 18th century look and this is my first ever fashion week, so I wanted Thurs bring alive all the designs of gowns That represents my label," said Anjalee.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains