Saturday, October 30, 2010

Matt Kemp and Rihanna are Happy Together

Rihanna has recently stated That she is happy with the Matt Kemp, the baseball player. It Should Be That noted after breaking up her depressing relationship with Chris Brown, Rihanna is dating Presently Matt Kemp. Reports Suggest That Rihanna is wonderfully happy with Matt Kemp.Rihanna has stated That she has started Believing in the saying That whatever happens, happens for a reason. The Chris Brown thing was a wakeup call for her, states Rihanna. While commenting about her relationship with Matt Kemp, Rihanna Remembered The Turning Point In Her Life related to Chris Brown. "I Needed That wake-up call in my life. I Needed a Turning Point, and that's what God was Giving to me. All [of] this terrible stuff They say to you, it breaks you down, "Rihanna said.While Revealing the happiness Given to her by Mat Kemp, Rihanna discloses," I smile for real this time. The smiles come from inside, and it exudes in everything I do. People feel my energy is Different. When I smile They CAN tell That it's pure bliss and Not Just a cover up. "Rihanna That stated her relationship with Matt Kemp has made her Beliefs Stronger in destiny" The most important thing is To Be Happy and true to your self. I do not want to look back at this 30 years from now and say, 'I did it all To Make Them Happy and I did not enjoy,' "she said. "I Want To Be Able to say people loved me Because of WHO I am," Rihanna said. Matt Kemp and Rihanna are Together and it Appears That the singer is more contented and it is being EE That Might ATTRACT her happiness to her fans happy.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains