Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amber Rose Struts with Nicki Minaj Around Town

Amber Rose Nicki Minaj
Despite Amber Rose and Kanye West calling it quits in the Date for the big time Socialite Amber Rose Is Not sobbing in his old sweater shouting "Oh Kanye! Please drink in my general direction and call me names "some more! Oh, you jerk-face. "
Well. That's not happening. HOWEVER, Amber Rose is now best friends with Nicki Minaj. Say what? It's true. Amber Rose Says That Because They Are "Such Powerful female figures," They are just Drawn Together.

"We became friends with Each Other Because She's Such a movement," says Rose. "She's all about girl power."

Wondering about her break up with Kanye from EARLIER this year. Here's what the rapper HAD to say about it:

"Yeah man, it was an amazing time and it Came Thurs an end," says Kanye. "One of the greatest things that she showed us was just To Be a nicer person Because she was so disconnected from the concept of celebrity" when I first met her.

"[Amber] be like," What?! You just talked to your fans so crazy right now. Even I'm not talking to you right now. "I Grew from that. I think that was The Greatest Growth That I Got That from experience. "

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains