Monday, November 15, 2010

Jessica Simpson Engaged to Eric Johnson

Celebrities
Jessica Simpson and former NFL stud Eric Johnson are Set to tie the knot, According to People.
"Yes, we are excited Thurs confirm" That They are Engaged! " says a rep for the couple.

The couple has Been dating for Almost seven months after being introduced by somethings Mutual friends back in May.

Simpson, 30, recently Told People she and Johnson, 31, were planning to celebrate Thanksgiving Together.

"We're all gonna be in New York," Simpson said. "I'm gonna be is a [Macy's Parade], float. It's not always the best Way to spend a Thanksgiving, But it's a great way to Celebrate. So, maybe I'll just have all Families on the float."

Asked if she see herself marrying nudged Johnson, she replied: "I never go to That Because I Already Went there, so, I'm not gonna jinx my own self. He's the one for me right now! I'm very happy, I'm in a great place right now and if nudged last forever, I'd take it. "

Johnson is a former Academic All-American at the WHO was called the "The Big Nerd" by his friends Yale, According to a 2004 article in the San Francisco Chronicle.

"He is the polar opposite of what you think of" when you say 'player,' "says an NFL source. "When I met him, they was driving a Prius," when Other Athletes were driving gas-guzzling cars. "

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains