Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rick Sanchez Admits: "I Launched That Mystery Missile"

Rick Sanchez Admits:  "I Launched That Mystery Missile"
Since getting fired from his position as News Anchor at CNN last month, Rick Sanchez has Been having "a lot of trouble Dealing with Not Being in the Limelight. "I Used To Be Real is a popular TV" when I did things like getting tasered is a camera over and over. That felt so good! " 
"I was getting real depressed, so I thought if I launched a missile mystery, PeopleSoft Would Start Paying Attention to me again. That was a big mistake calling it a" mystery missile' --- I really wanted everyone to Know That it was Rick Sanchez, a missile, But Now They Just Keep Asking the Air Force and NORAD about it. Those folks do not know squat about Missiles! " 

"Hey, everyone: I'm Rick Sanchez and I. That launched missile over California. Do not you think I deserve to get the Another TV show? Why Will not anybody pay attention to me anymore? Maybe I'll just get myself thrown overboard from a boat again. That was good. " 

In a poll of TV Viewers, 85% of the People Said That They Would Not Care to watch Rick Sanchez again --- Even if they were launched by missile, off a boat SPEEDING, while getting tasered --- all at the sametime. 

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains