Wednesday, February 16, 2011

El DeBarge enters rehabilitation center

Who's Johnny "singer El DeBarge HAS ENTERED a rehab facility Thurs Quell a substance abuse problem, it has Been Announced.

According to The AP, the musician decided Thurs drop out of a tour that was Scheduled Thurs begin this week in Order to Seek Professional Treatment.

"I hate Thurs disappoint my fans, But It Is Necessary for me to take the time to work, we have so That I May continue to Share my music and my story with everyone," DeBarge said in an official statement.

DeBarge Also Called is fans Thurs pray for him, admitting That he's battled addiction for "Many Years ".

The singer, Who Is the uncle of Popstar Kristina DeBarge, has notched five top 20 hits on the U.S. R & B charts and was nominated for two awards at Sunday's Grammys ceremony.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains