Saturday, August 14, 2010

Miss Universe Body Paint Controversy

Miss Universe Body Paint Controversy

The Miss Universe Organization is in a world of Controversy yet again. New official photos not have surfaced featuring Many of the contestants topless, Covered only in body paint. Miss USA Rima Fakih talked to "Access Hollywood" about the Miss Universe promo shots, wakes up will feature EACH contestant wearing body paint. Fakih Said, "I love it. Oh my god. I've always wanted to do one body paint and the fact-That me get to do it with Miss Universe, That just bothered with you That there's going to be a lot of professional artists."


Some of the contestants Offered you do it topless, Including Fakih, vain she will only be Showing her back in the pics. "I Told the [Pageant Organizers] I feel comfortable with beauty and with Being unique. I'm known Thurs standout and always wanting you do something Different," Fakih said. Also she mentioned the Miss USA Controversy lingerie photo, remarking, "I think [people] Need to look within what the pictures are Trying Thurs show, more than just what you see is just a cover."

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains