Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kate Middleton Would Have Loved To Have Met Princess Diana

Kate Middleton, the 28-year-old beauty - WHO Announced her engagement Thurs second-in-line to the British throne Prince William yesterday (11/16/1910) - sees the late royal as an "inspirational" figure she CAN look up to in life.

She said: "Obviously I would have loved To Have met her and she's an inspirational woman Obviously Thurs look up to. It is this day and going forward and things, you know, it is a wonderful family, the WHO Members I've met have achieved a lot and very inspirational. "

HOWEVER, her new Fiance - WHO popped the question three weeks ago while the couple were holidaying in Kenya - admitted there is no pressure is Kate, and He Is Confident she will "carve her own future".

William added: "There's no pressure, though. Like Kate said, it is about carving your own future. No One is Trying Thurs fill my mother's shoes, what she did was fantastic. It's about making your own future and your own destiny and Kate will do a very good job of that. "

The future princess - the WHO has Been dating William for Almost nine years - Also Revealed she is "nervous" about being welcomed into the fold of One, The World's Most Famous Families, But Hopes she CAN use her position to "make a difference.

In the couple's only interview, Kate Told ITV News: "It's nerve-wracking Obviously, I do not know the ropes, William Obviously is it Used To, But I'm Willing To Learn Quickly and work hard. I really hope I can make a difference, Even In The Smallest way. I am looking forward to Helping as much as I can. " (C) BANG

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains