Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aaliyah Remembered in Letter Penned by Drake

Aaliyah memory's lives has nine years on her Tragic death in a plane accident on Aug. 25, with current pop phenomenon Drake penning an open letter to the Deceased singer. 
In the letter posted on RapRadar.com, they Referred Thurs Aaliyah as "Dana," her middle name, and is an Continues Saying That "I've never lost a parent, a friend, or a lover But I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. " 

Drake sampled Aalyiah's voice in at his track "Unforgettable" and MTV.com has noted That they often has spoken highly of her voice. 
"Not only was I one of your Biggest fans vain Truly I was in love with you," He Said in the letter. "I loved the way you carried yourself, the way you dressed, wakes up with the confidence you addressed Relationships and passion in your music." 

The platinum-Selling Thank Me Later rapper languished over the fact-That they'd never be Able Thurs Collaborate with her. 

"I hope I make the right Choices in life so I can end up in heaven Where I know you rest your head," he said. "I'll continue to try to music In Your Honor UNTIL the day Meet me finally." 

Aaliyah was born Aaliyah Dana Haughton in 1979, Prodigy Becoming a child and later a mega pop star. At the age of 14, she released her first album, "Age Is not Nothing But A Number," in 1994. 

She at last in an airplane crash while have her way back to Florida from the Bahamas on finishing the music video for "Rock the Boat."

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains