Sunday, August 8, 2010

Emotional Speech From Emmitt Smith


Above, the one NOT TO miss articles from the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony is Saturday night. 

You can order the transcript read as Emmitt Smith thanked at his former Cowboys teammate Daryl Johnson, his lead blocker, for making at his entry to the Hall POSSIBLE. 

But Thurs capture the emotion, I should not have to watch the video. 

First, Smith saluted Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman: 

Thurs Michael and Troy, would you please stand Both. It has Truly, Truly, Truly Been an Honor to go into battle with two of the greatest champions I've ever Played with. Without you there is no me. That is why we are called the the triplets. You can not have one without the other. 

Troy, your leadership, Dedication and focus helped us Become a better football player Because I did Not Want to let you down. 

Michael, your work Ethic, your passion, your love for this sport, we helped train and Learn to Prepare myself differently. 

Thank you Both for The Invaluable contributions you not have made to my life. 

Daryl Johnston, Where Are You? Will you please stand? You mean the world to me (tearing up) Not Just Because me shared the backfield cloudy, vain because you Sacrificed so much for me. People do not under stand what it Took to Be a full-back in our system, the sacrifices you made Not simply with your body vain your spirit wholesale. You Took care of me as though you were-taking care of your little brother. Without you, without you, know today I'd Not Have Been Possible. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains