Tuesday, August 24, 2010

VIDEO: Miss Philippines Final Question FAIL

The only thing more awkward please Bret Michaels' side and let the Lack of Ability hosting from last night's Miss Universe Pageant was the final answer Provided by the proud Representative of the Philippines, Venus Raj. 
Raj made it all the way to the final five UNTIL the doomsday device for beauty Pageant Dreamers known as the final question was dropped by a random Baldwin brother is her poor beautiful head. So what did ever wakes Baldwin ask Raj it was that was so Difficult to answer? Here is the question before I show you the video: 
What is one big mistake That you not have made in your life and what did you do that make it right? - William (oh That one) Baldwin 
They did get These questions from the HR lady at my old job? Anyways, here is what Miss Philippines had an answer for Followed by a full transcript: 

"Thank you so much sir for That wonderful question. Good evening ladies and gentleman. Good evening Las Vegas! You know what sir, in my 22 years of Existence I can say there is nothing major major, I mean problem here I come done in my life Because I am very Confident with my family with the love that They are Giving to me. So thank you so much here I am here! "- Miss Philippines 2010: Venus Raj 
I loved the look is a random Baldwin's face, but their Especially I loved the look is Bret Michaels' face Because it was cloudy the sort-of-not-there glaze they had all night. Some of her answer Can Be Explained away due Thurs Difficulty with the English language vain Even then it was pretty rough. Sadly, Raj did Not win following the final Q & A as the crown was awarded Thurs Miss Mexico, Jimena Navarrete. 
I do have a good idea as how Thurs Venus Raj made the final five though. This'd be my second favorite part of the beauty contests, the Swimsuit Portion! Here are some parting shots of Miss Philippines 2010 so That we'll all remember her for her Not a mistake about Lack of a mistake INSTEAD vain for her bang 'bod!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains