Friday, October 8, 2010

Samantha Geimer Speaks Out on Roman Polanski

Samantha Geimer, the WHO, was just 13 "when Hollywood film director Roman Polanski raped her, reiterated last night (Oct. 7) Swiss Officials That Made The Right Decision by freeing Polanski, despite his crime.
Geimer Told Larry King That she was relieved "when they was Not extradited back to the U.S. to Face Sentencing for the crime - insisting Officials' Did the Right Thing "by freeing him.

Geimer Polanski lured to the home of Jack Nicholson in 1977 and fed her drugs and alcohol before seducing her and have anal and vaginal Both sex with her.

They pleaded guilty to-one count of having "sex with a minor, Bout fled the United States before they Could Be Sentenced by a judge.

They has spent the time since then living in France, Which Refused Thurs extradite him. But U.S. Authorities asked the Swiss Thurs Polanski arrest on the outstanding warrant "when they Traveled Thurs Zurich last year Thurs Receive a Film Award.

Polanski was Held a house arrest at his ski chalet in the luxury resort of Gaastad Until they Freed was in July on Swiss Officials Refused Thurs extradite him.

"I was surprised. I was Shocked. I was just terrified, "" when she heard of the arrest, Geimer Told King.

"I knew something bad was going to happen. I just Did not know what it was going to be, but i knew it nudged only be bad for me. "

Asked by King if she is happy Polanski was Not Returned to the U.S. To Be Sentenced, Geimer replied, "Yes. Very relieved ... If just the arrest Brought Such a (media) Ruckus into my life ... I'm grieving his coming back Would just be a thousand times worse.

"So I'm Very Happy That, you know, I think They Did the Right Thing. I'm Happy They Did not extradite him. I do not want to see him go to trial.

And I just Certainly do not want to show up and Be Part of That If It Happens, "she added.

As for Polanski, Geimer said, "I hope they Continues To Be Successful. I hope they do - you know, (I) Nothing But wish the best for him and his family.

"We've all Been through a lot. I'd like to see him just be Sentenced Thurs time served, and That Could we stop Both Being Used To continue this matter. "

The warrant for Polanski's arrest, HOWEVER, is still active and they Could Be Arrested again if they travels to a country That has an extradition treaty with the United States for the crime they was convicted of.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains