Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photos inside Psychoscareapy Halloween Horror Nights Haunted House (Lights On)

As I Reported in a previous article, I'm guessing a behind-the-scenes tour at Universal Orlando of Three of the haunted houses with the lights is. You can find information are booking your own tour by clicking here for the official page. We saw The Three soundstage houses, Which are the Legendary Truth, Hades and Psychoscareapy. Already I posted photos of the interior Legendary Truth, If You Saw Them, you witnessed the incredible detail That puts into a Universal ITS Haunts, Even though most people rush through Them Quickly in darkness and never really notice. Click the slideshow at the left and you'll find That Psychoscareapy shares' That cloud level of depth. Some do not look at the slide show if you do not like spoilers All but the shots of the house exterior scenes inside the show.

If you missed my inside photos of the Legendary Truth House, click here to see That slide show. Click here to read more of my articles, and click here to follow me on Twitter So You Will Know When I post my photos of the interior of Hades.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains