Bridgewater - A bomb threat forced classes at Bridgewater High School to be canceled today while police conducted a Thorough search of the school, according to a letter e-mailed Thurs parents by the district superintendent.
Bridgewater-Raritan School District Superintendent Michael Schilder sent an e-mail to parents at 12:05 am announcing the emergency closure, saying only that a bomb threat had been made and police were expected Thurs Conduct a Thorough search of the building today.
"There is no indication that there is any threat to any other school in the district," Schilder said in the letter. "We're taking this precaution Thurs Insure the safety of all students."
All other Bridgewater-Raritan schools will remain open today. The high school campus will be closed to all students and personnel until Monday as police investigate. Schilder said a make-up day would be scheduled at a later date.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment