Saturday, August 21, 2010

COLUMN: Life is a Blast as 65 Looms Large on The Horizon

He has a shower big Enough for a Nudist colony next to at his upstairs bedroom. His bedroom looks like an international tsunami just Passed through it. 

He has towels, wash cloths, all the tools for Cleansing Needed at his bodacious bod. 

But who uses my shower and parks at his back side is my Throne "when they has Serious business to take care of. And if there's precious toilet paper for months left, they takes the roll upstairs so That Can they use it at his Bugle blow Thurs. 

After all, they appears to Be Infective to every thing except setting a world record for sleeping. 

They Used my shower on Saturday before making Preparations to go to the truck race at the Darlington Raceway. I did not know they was in the bathroom Because they doesn't bother Thurs turn the light is. 

I step in there and they is radiant in nature's glory at his teeth brushing. 

Well, you say, there's nothing wrong with brushing your teeth in your birthday suit in the privacy of your dad's bathroom, is there? 

Please tell me then, why does one Have to not have the shower running full blast while brushing at his teeth? 

My normal Routine Is to brush my teeth, then turn the shower is. 

His answer well that's saving them time by having "the shower ready for Thurs step into him just as soon as they Finishes Saliva spewing all over the faucet. 

I Returned to my bathroom "when it was all Said and Done. Also called the nature Obviously before they got into the shower, wakes Continued Thurs During That Pungent run performance. 

How does one Manage Thurs hit the gizmo That stops up the tub Thurs take a bath "when-taking a shower? 

I do not know, but their the tub was half full of water "when I dared tread back in the bathroom. 

But I was beginning Thurs feel a little bit better. Did not they at least that many use my towel. He Used His Own Because I warned him in advance NOT TO use mine. 

I Gave no Thought Thurs what they did with at his towel. Probably they figured I hung it up on the hanger behind at his door upstairs. 

Think again. 

I went to get in bed Saturday night. Said towel was on my side of the bed and towel Said was as wet as it Zapraszamy be. 

The old man was Not happy. 

Now, are we ready for the Thurs excuse as why they does not use the Nudist colony-grade shower upstairs? 

"You know you do not have soap or shampoo for months for me upstairs," He Said Matter-of-factly. "And you know Also I washed the dogs in the shower a couple of months ago. There's still dog hair in the shower. " 

Just a Cool Hand Luke-sized communicate is a failure Thurs Both of our parts. 

And speaking of communication colossal failures, I'm good at hmmmm, too. 

I was Responsible for the refreshments on the church on Sunday. I Needed some pimento cheese. My other son was in Florence is a Saturday afternoon, so I Told him to get the pimento cheese at Freeman's Bakery. I Said Get Enough for about 60 people. 

About 15 minutes later it dawned we have here I think there not have Enough Specified dip for 1960, not sandwiches. 

It was too late. They bought $ 50 worth of pimento cheese. I had Enough to feed Pharaoh's army plus the children of Israel "when They stopped for a huge repast in the middle of the Red Sea" when God parted it for the truth. 

May I never want to see pimento cheese again. 

Meanwhile, I can not wait to hit 65 tomorrow. Life Just Keeps Getting Better, notwithstanding Medicare's insistence here I do not not have a middle name (James D. Dana) and waiting (11 months to date) on the IRS Thurs refund an over payment to me.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains