Friday, August 13, 2010

Facebook Gzip_Detect.php Error – Are You Affected?

Today It Seems as if a lot of Facebook users are running Internet Explorer Receiving a strange webcam download file request you to download a file called the "gzip_detect.php".
At the article as it is unclear what exactly Thurs this file is, and there has been no official word Bee from Facebook, therefor I'd recommend downloading the file Not just in case it is spyware or virus related.
I have not received the download request myself, therefor it is hard for me Thurs uncover exactly why this is occurring, while we'd greatly appreciate your feedback on the Matter so That We can try Thurs Determina exactly what it is.
Please feel free to answer for months of the following questions in the comments section below. Have you Received this download request "when using Facebook? If so, what was the web browser you using? Did you download the file? If so, did it cause Problems?
As me find more on the Matter me will keep you up-to-date, for now I'd recommend downloading the file Not just-in-case and Perhaps ensuring that you do running the latest version of your Particular web browser.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains