Friday, August 13, 2010

Peepli Live Took Me Back to My Roots: Bachchan

Amitabh Bachchan was reminded of watching at his childhood on the Aamir Khan Production's latest Peepli Live, a satire That deals with the worsening condition of the farmers in India. 

The 67-year-old actor at his wife Jaya and were invited by Aamir for a special screening and Bachchan is all praises about the film wakes released on Friday. 

"Aamir invited Jaya and myself to view Peepli at his film Live and then for diner at his house Thurs. The film Took me back to my place of birth and deposited me within the Distinct atmosphere of my roots, and I loved URL. But apart from That it was a superb film; Even the wife loved it, "wrote Bachchan is at his blog. 

The film, directed by Anusha Rizvi, is set in a small village in Madhya Pradesh and centers around the life of a farmer and at his family. 

"The enactment of hmmmm times, at the Actors selected and the Way They Performed, all Came to us in a heady mix by the end of the day," added Bachchan, Ken Himself hails from Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh. 

Later the senior Bachchan went Thurs Aamir's place for dinner, M They discussed the film with the 44-year-old actor at his wife and Kiro. 

"We talked about the film of course, but their more flatlined Whether such" Ask a question, films made in Abundance, Whether me Need to educate the masses, Thu Entertain Them Them and drive away from the Realities of life, or Thurs succumb to the age old formula of Escapism, "Bachchan wrote.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Cheap Domains